Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TIRED




Oh I'm tired today! Yesterday I went to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto, at Exhibition Place, with my friend Sher. This is our 3rd year going to the show. Last year we bought an advance ticket and it was a good idea, because we got to sit in the Club One Lounge with a coffee (she had tea) until the show started at 11. We also got a free shopping bag which was very keepable as it was a classy looking bag. We bought an advance ticket for next year. We actually got through every aisle from Z to A! I bought a few things and was dazzled by a lot of the goods offered. Man, there are some hugely talented people out there from across Canada. I would highly recommend the show to anyone. It's definately worth the time, admissions cost and the drive to get there. We got back to Whitby at about 5 and I got home to Oshawa at 5:30. All the walking and shopping effort hit me this am. I'm not exhausted, just not too ambitious. Made bread, tidied up, and now just chillin'. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to check out the newly opened Soper Creek Yarn shop in Bowmanville. I planned on going today, but I'm really too whacked to drive. Anyway something to look forward to for tomorrow!

No comments: