Sunday, December 7, 2008

Brrrrrr!!!! Baby it's coooold outside! Blowing and snowing here in Oshawa and I have to go outside today. EEEEEK!!! Yesterday I got 95% of my Christmas gifts wrapped. Yipeee! The other 5% is cash gifts to be put in cards for those people that I think will want to buy the things they really want. Ok by me, money is always the right size and colour! Well, that's it for now, gotta get going. Pitter patter, let's get at her!

No comments: