Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting Closer

Yep, it's getting closer...."Christmas is acomin' and the goose is getting fat, Please to put a penny in the old man's hat! If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do; if you haven't got a ha'penny, then God Bless You!"
It snowed to about 7" here in the 'Shwa and it was nice and light, so it wasn't too hard to clean up. Got me some exercise, I did.
If y'all are running out of ideas for presents, then take a look at the post pic. They are slippers that can be made out of what you have on hand. Look closely and you will find out what those materials are! The embellishments are inexpensive and you may have some left from last year. I have only 2 people to buy for and I know what I will be getting for them, so, for all intents and purposes I AM DONE!

No comments: