Friday, July 18, 2014

Lovely Morning, Lovely Shop

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood, .....La, la, la....Mr. Rogers you are missed.
So, fellow travellers I got myself up at 6:45am, fed, showered and dressed (in that order, 'cause any other would be....well, not good!) Talked to youngest daughter about cottage plans, walked the doggie, and went to check out the new Wool on William shop. Lovely shop, friendly owner,Leslie and the other shoppers were friendly too.  Met another Ravelry member, Moya and we discussed stash and the explaining to loved ones that one can never have too much stash. LOL   I bought two balls of a  pretty, light green Sirdar Snuggly Bamboo,  yarn to practice a new lace stitch.  It will likely be a shawl as I seem to be into those right now.  W.O.W. has a Wednesday Stitch Night and I am considering checking it out next week.  "Stay tuned for further developments on that front." 

No comments: