Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If I Were Santa


If I were Santa I would give all my family and friends good health, loving families and friends, warm hugs, hot cocoa with a hu-u-u-ge candy cane and time to enjoy all the gifts I would bring,  I wish that everyone in the world could have those gifts.  In the real world I'm not Santa, but that doesn't stop me from sending to the world at large a virtual hug and a wish that everyone could experience love throughout the coming year and beyond.  
Soooo, You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Mar is coming to town!
Here's something fun http://www.sundog.net/carolofthechins/flash/card.swf
Just click on the line above, then type in a Christmas Song and the "kids" will try to sing a few lines of it. ;o)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

That is the CUTEST link, Mar!!
And...thank you soooo much for the hug. I needed that. You are a sweetheart.
Hugs right back to you, my friend.
Jackie

Bernie said...

I wish you were Santa too....in fact if I were Santa I would do all the things you want done, especially health, loving families and friends....beautiful.
Have a great day.....:-) Hugs

Blessings each day said...

Thank you for the wonderful and loving thoughts, Mar, wish I could make it true for all too!

blessings and warm hugs,

marcy

Jackie said...

Dec. 21
I miss you, and I wanted you to know.
Smiles,
Jackie