Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What?


So, I asked myself what did I get up to today? I did go out today with friends for lunch and some shopping...that was fun, but, I think I have too much time on my hands. Yes, I could sit and knit all day, but that's not as productive as it sounds. I need to vary my activities, not sink into a sitting posture for hours on "end". Well, what am I going to do about it? First, a plan...I love plans...to get real physical activity in my routine as well as the sit down stuff. Housework is a given, but not really a hard physical job. I think the morning is the best time for me to work out....soooo starting tomorrow (I mean it!) up at 6:30 am ....which means no TV after 10pm and in bed before 10:30pm....and an hour total on the rebounder, bike, walkfit, weights. You vill swett mein heren!! Und you vill luf it!!! We hef vays to make you hellthee. So, that's the plan, Stan. NOW DO IT!!!!!

No comments: