Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Cards, Fa la la la..la la laaaaa


So, having got out all the Christmas decs and wrapping, along with the cards, I started doing the Fa la la la things. Addressed all the cards, wrapped a few pressies and put up a few decs. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." as the song says. I'm not going overboard with the decs because I's the one to put them away and that is a booooring job.
I must finish that pillow cover for the Jacky boy. All stocking stitch and kinda boring, but I can do it while watchin the Judge Shows. Man, I'm warped....love to see the dirtbags, asshats and bums get their just due! Judge Judy is my fave. She should rule the world! Nothing gets by her!
Well, back to my knitting and a cuppa. Fa la la la, ...la, la, la, la...Deck the halls with Boston Charlie, Nora's freezing on the trolley, fa, la, la, la,........

No comments: