Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rain, rain, go AWAY

Ya well it's been raining off and on all day, so I thought that it would be a good idea to catch up with the ironing that's been hanging around for about 2 weeks! Finished the eyeRonning and got somewhat creative and made 2 new pot holders to go with the new chair seat covers in the kitchen. That should have been easy, right? NOT!!!! I don't know what evil sewing gnome gets into that machine, but it would not sew properly....all loose stitches and breaking of the thread! But that evil G was not going to get the best of me! I finally got them done and they look so cute....hanging over the stove. Take that!!! you evil scum sucking sewing Gnome! Now if I have banished the little effer I will finally hem the curtains I made for the hobby/craft room. Now I will sit down and knit my leeetle buns off this evening. Sy on era!!!

No comments: