Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nuts!!!!!

I feel a little like this little critter. Tripping up when I should be flying along.  The basement problem is being worked on.  It's all cleaned up as regards the water seepage and resulting mold.  I know more about mold and it's conseqences than I ever wanted to.  It will eventully be back to normal around here and in the meantime I'm getting the house packed up ready to put the ol' homestead up for sale.  I have felt for the last year that it was too much for me to handle all on my own, and the basement issue confirms it.   So, with the time off I have for the next 2-3 weeks I will be doing an inventory of what I want to keep and what's up for sale.  Have a good week everyone, keep smiling, and don't let life's glitches get you down for too long! ;o) <3 Mar.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Miss you much while you are gone, Mar. I'll be here when you get back.
Warmest smiles to you,
Jackie

Bernie said...

So glad all has been repaired. Good Luck with your plans Mar....:-) Hugs

Mar said...

Thanks to all who wish me well. I'm trying to put my troubles in perspective with regard to others who are going through much worse than I.

Diana said...

Hi Mar,
I do know how hard it can be to keep up with a house. Ours is forever in need of some sort of repair! Good luck with sorting through everything!
Love Di ♥